Uncover Your Brand - Working Women
Whether you are an employer or employee, Working Women will give you the opportunity to meet and work with like-minded women, share your success stories, promote your business and make new friends.
IN THIS WORKSHOP WE WILL LOOK AT:
• Why brand is more than the logo
• Your brand values, mission, vision and purpose
• Customer segments and the value you create for them
• Best channels to communicate your brand value
• Your competitors and how you can be different with your brandYou will come away with your own workshop sheet with ideas and direction for developing your brand.
Brand expert: Michelle Rose-Innes has over 20 years of experience, advising and delivering brands for all types of business and services worldwide. From NatWest to supermarket and cyber security brands her approach is always grounded in research, supported with methodology and inspired by creative thinking.
Michelle’s party story is that she designed the restaurant chain ‘Frankie and Benny’s’ brand back in 1997 (Yes, that is her handwriting!) We can’t promise you a Frankie & Benny’s but we can promise that you’ll learn about brand and have a chance to use a toolkit that will be useful for inspiring and developing your own brand.
The event will be held in the Tourist Information Centre on January 11th 2017 from 6.00 - 8.00pm. Cost of the event is £10.00 and covers light refreshments.
To join us, please click here.