We’re on the lookout for a new junior designer!
Written by Rose-Innes Designs on 13th August, 2014
We’re looking for a bright and keen junior designer to join our growing team, who has great mac skills and creativity with layouts, brand logos and web design. The right person will be self motivated, have a naturally positive mind set and willing to learn and grow as a designer.
This role will include looking after the social and marketing aspects of the business, inspiring campaigns and designing marketing materials.
• Experienced in the Adobe Creative Suite
• Demonstration of typography and layout
• Can create concepts and ideas for marketing design services
• Good people skills and the ability to communicate well
• Proven ability to communicate across social media channels
• Ability to implement social campaigns and marketing activity
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Interested and aware of service design
• Self motivated and confident
• Inspired and passionate about design
Note: At interview stage you will be required to complete a mac and adobe creative suite skills assessment as well as a punctuation and grammar test.
Send us your CV and request an application form by emailing email@example.com
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE