Uncover your brand
In this workshop we WILL look at:
- Why brand is more than the logo
- Your brand values, mission, vision and purpose
- Customer segments and the value you create for them
- Best channels to communicate your brand value
- Your competitors and how you can be different with your brand
You will come away with your own workshop sheet with ideas and direction for developing your brand.
Brand expert Michelle Rose-Innes has over 20 years of experience, advising and delivering brands for all types of business and services worldwide. From NatWest to supermarket and cyber security brands her approach is always grounded in research, supported with methodology and inspired by creative thinking. Michelle’s party story is that she designed the restaurant chain ‘Frankie and Benny’s’ brand back in 1997 (Yes, that is her handwriting!) We can’t promise you a Frankie & Benny’s but we can promise that you’ll learn about brand and have a chance to use a toolkit that will be useful for inspiring and developing your own brand.
This is a free event with only 8 places, (one person per company).
Refreshments will be provided.
5pm for networking with the workshop commencing at 5.30pm until 6.30pm
Click to book